Thursday, June 7, 2012

$5,000. REWARD - MEET DAWN MCSWEENEY - I SAVED HER LIFE - SHE STOLE MINE

 
             
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/DBAM/IMG_0468copy.jpg 
Dawn Brenda Ann McSweeney
 
When Dawn was born, the family was at the hospital. My sister Debbie had the baby in her arms when suddenly she stopped breathing. Debbie was frantic ! Dawn was turning blue, but the nurse was more concerned about Debbie being hysterical and making noise than she was that the baby was not breathing and becoming bluer every second.

I ran out into the hall screaming for help ! I ran to the elevator where I saw a doctor and I begged him to hurry. He hesitated, saying this was not his patient, not even his department, but he rushed to the room and got the baby breathing again.

No good deed goes unpunished.
 
 
MEET DAWN MCSWEENEY
AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
This blog describes in detail how a teenage thief robbed and destroyed her own family - with the help of the Montreal Police.
 
It provides specific information about the history and activities of Yoga Guru Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
You will find detailed reports on how I was attacked and robbed in my home, and how Montreal Police turned Dawn McSweeney's pilfering into grand larceny.
 
Read the hate mail and threats
Posted to my blog by Dawn's "partner", Alex Lavergne,
And evidence of how the "partners in crime" went on
To steal everything my father had worked for all his life;
How they kept my mother in total isolation for ten years;
How they tried to intimidate, discredit and silence me - 
By making a bizarre application for a court order - 
Declaring that I was insane and dangerous, thus
Subjecting me to a process that endangered my life. 
 
Read about the Quebec court judge
Who granted the court order -
In just four minutes -
Without contacting me,
Without ever speaking to me,
Without any evidence,
Without any medical report,
And without any witnesses - except for my accuser - 
A stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - 
A man I have never met and never spoken to -
And Dawn McSweeney's mother, Debbie,
Who had not spoken to me in ten years.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings,
Stated at two public meetings  in Montreal -
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Montreal Police continue to cover up these crimes.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE WITHOUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
 
 

No comments: